KieselGuitars.com     FAQ    Search    Memberlist    Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in  

Has anyone tried the new 3-way bass cabinet yet? View next topic
View previous topic
Bob C
Regular Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:21 am   Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a bit surprised at how little posting activity there is around here, especially in "Bass Amps".

Anyway, there is a newer cab out - the BRX15.3 which has gotten very little buzz. It's in the latest catalog and on the website, but has barely been mentioned in the forums - not even in the Carvin BBS "Announcements".

So, has anyone here tried one out? Are they in the same league as some of the more "boutique" 3-way designs? Is that even what Carvin was going for? Did they miss the mark altogether?
SlingBass
Just passing thru...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:06 pm   Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't frequent the other forum, so I wouldn't know. It was overdue and should (eventually) prove popular Think

*I* want to see a return of the 2-12" BRX cabs with an 8 ohm option - THEN they'll have my attention Wink

I just purchased a used C1644(?) mixer with Anvil road case......so I'm buying IF they're making Cool

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic