KieselGuitars.com     FAQ    Search    Memberlist    Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in  

Some pretty non Carvins View next topic
View previous topic
maxoom
2 Ton Slab & Blinded by Visions

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:38 am   Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some very nice guitars I have rewired and installed Dominger custom pickups in.Enjoy!

Custom COJO guitar works tele.Dominger Flaming pepper bridge half chrome cover and trans red and trans clear bobbins.I made a western red cedar control plate with two mini switches for coil splits. and spaced everything just right so it functions nice.Brass on brass CTS 550K pots,Switchcraft toggle,vintage .05 ceramic cap.It freaking slays!!!

PRS USA Dominger Rising sun bridge/Custom `58 neck. I kept this one as stock as I could but did clean up the stock wiring and fixed a few problems.Owner was beyond words when he played it.Always makes ya feel good.

Another PRS Dominger Whiskysippi/Custom `58 set with translucent bobbins.I completely rewired and added mini switches for coil splitting.It can make one nervous to drill into someone else`s PRS top.Worked out perfect though.
maxoom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:51 am   Reply with quoteBack to top

oops forgot one!

Fender Big Apple Strat with Dominger Rising Sun Set.I made it a V-T coil split guitar with 500K pots for more power and tone options.Not sure if he has yet to put this one down and stop playing it!
boogershome
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:22 pm   Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool looking guitars. Would you be able to help me with some wiring questions? I have a dc 600 that I want to install lace deathbuckers in. Thanks Bryan
maxoom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:21 am   Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure Bryan i`ll do my best to help. What are your questions? And do you want to have the pickups able to coil split?

Here`s the wiring diagram for them.
http://www.lacemusic.com/pdf/13.pdf
maxoom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:11 am   Reply with quoteBack to top

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rob-Lee-Wiring-Tacoma-WA/854142057930123?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Come visit my FB page and give me a like! Carvinites!!!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic