KieselGuitars.com     FAQ    Search    Memberlist    Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in  

texas bash set list questions View next topic
View previous topic
T-Bone-BBQ
Too Much Free Time

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:01 am   Reply with quoteBack to top

emux2 wrote:
Well, I have a squire strat with a carvin loaded pickguard or w/the stock pups and the loaded pickguard seperate.

I am strongly considering selling my SX300 with FS44. You have seen it before, I bought it from Nightrain.

I have a Line 6 AX2 2x12 cab that I might bring. It is just the speaker cab as I sold the amp out of it last year. I am starting to run out of room in the car though so I am not sure if I will bring it or not.

I have some small stuff too: recessed side amp handles still in the bag, A couple of guitar handers, C26T.

Cool...bring them. I'm trying to either trade my amp for a guitar, or sell it...especially now that I've got my "vintage stack"... Mr. Green
Jointus
Green Leafy BBS Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:50 pm   Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, anyone that has chord charts to the songs that we are doing..........please bring a copy for me! Mr. Green
emux2
Cryogenically preserved for your protection!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:43 pm   Reply with quoteBack to top

Who already booked a room at the Best Western?
Jointus
Green Leafy BBS Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:37 pm   Reply with quoteBack to top

emux2 wrote:
Who already booked a room at the Best Western?

I'm booked at Best Western in Decatur.
It's down the street from the Carvin Bash and right next to Frilly's seafood and grill!
Bring your swimsuit! It's still 90+ in Texas! Mr. Green

On a side note...I picked up the laptop computer interface today......luckily I am only out a thousand dollars between the laptop and interface d'oh!

Having my house broken into and my things rifled through and certain things stolen is starting to hit me now! Mad

A special thank you to everyone that helped me through that time.

OK....rant over Very Happy
T-Bone-BBQ
Too Much Free Time

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:10 am   Reply with quoteBack to top

For those coming in on Friday...do we want to get together and go eat Friday evening like the past two years?
Nightrain
Too Much Free Time

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:16 am   Reply with quoteBack to top

My being there this year looks real slim. Things have taken a real turn for the worst. First my fleet manager quits and I have to prove myself to a new guy who does not know me from adam.
Then yesterday morning I fire the truck up and the air compressor which runs the brake system won't build air. So I had to put it in the shop.
So I am still home. Which means no money coming in.
I'm just not sure I can take the time off. Once I leave home I am usually gone for at least 4 weeks and alot of times 5 weeks.
Just keep your fingers crossed and those prayers going up. I'm not saying I won't be there but I'm not saying I will either.
Nightrain Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
T-Bone-BBQ
Too Much Free Time

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:42 am   Reply with quoteBack to top

Nightrain wrote:
My being there this year looks real slim. Things have taken a real turn for the worst. First my fleet manager quits and I have to prove myself to a new guy who does not know me from adam.
Then yesterday morning I fire the truck up and the air compressor which runs the brake system won't build air. So I had to put it in the shop.
I'm just not sure I can take the time off. Once I leave home I am usually gone for at least 4 weeks and alot of times 5 weeks.
Just keep your fingers crossed and those prayers going up. I'm not saying I won't be there but I'm not saying I will either.

Oh man...that sucks. Major prayers coming your way bro...I sure hope you can make it. Sad
Nightrain
Too Much Free Time

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:05 pm   Reply with quoteBack to top

T-Bone-BBQ wrote:
Nightrain wrote:

Oh man...that sucks. Major prayers coming your way bro...I sure hope you can make it. Sad

Thx Man. I will do my best.
Nightrain
emux2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:20 pm   Reply with quoteBack to top

I looks like the Mrs. and I will be headed down Friday after work. Mr. Green NT- I hope things workout for you man! I'd sure like to meet you but more than that I want your job security and well being to be intact..
T-Bone-BBQ
Too Much Free Time

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:34 pm   Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll PM everyone who's coming some numbers to reach me so you can call if you need to get in touch with me. I'll probably be taking next Friday off to finish up some stuff for the bash...
Jointus
Green Leafy BBS Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:05 pm   Reply with quoteBack to top

T-Bone-BBQ wrote:
For those coming in on Friday...do we want to get together and go eat Friday evening like the past two years?

Yup, we will be coming in late in the afternoon on Friday and we will be hungry! Mr. Green

And major prayers going out to Nightrain! I hope you can make it bro'! Pray
T-Bone-BBQ
Too Much Free Time

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:16 am   Reply with quoteBack to top

Jointus wrote:
T-Bone-BBQ wrote:

Yup, we will be coming in late in the afternoon on Friday and we will be hungry! Mr. Green

Hungry, huh? Want to go to the same place again?
T-Bone-BBQ
Too Much Free Time

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:07 pm   Reply with quoteBack to top

Man...I'm getting excited about the bash now. Even if quite a few of my friends won't be able to make it I just have a blast being able to actually get out and play music with you guys.

I never seem to get a chance to get my amps and pedalboard out and use them except during the bash, so it's a learning experience for me all over again. I get too used to using my V-amp Pro through the PA system at church and it can't replicate the interaction between a guitar and a real amp. I'm looking forward to getting another lesson in that next weekend. Applause
Jointus
Green Leafy BBS Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:32 pm   Reply with quoteBack to top

T-Bone-BBQ wrote:
Jointus wrote:
T-Bone-BBQ wrote:

Hungry, huh? Want to go to the same place again?

Sounds good to me!
Nightrain
Too Much Free Time

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:17 pm   Reply with quoteBack to top

emux2 wrote:
I looks like the Mrs. and I will be headed down Friday after work. Mr. Green NT- I hope things workout for you man! I'd sure like to meet you but more than that I want your job security and well being to be intact..

Guys at this point I just can't afford to take any more time off for the next 4 weeks. I'm going to have to miss this one.

I will try to hook up with each of you through the next 6 months to a year if I get thru with some time.

Emux I'm getting another co driver which means I'll be seeing OKC alot so you can expect a call from me in the near future.

I'm sorry everyone. there was going to be people here this year that I really wanted to meet. Play some metal for me and I want a copy of any recordings.
I'm really going to miss being there.
Nightrain Sad Sad Sad
emux2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:47 am   Reply with quoteBack to top

Nightrain wrote:
emux2 wrote:

Guys at this point I just can't afford to take any more time off for the next 4 weeks. I'm going to have to miss this one.

I will try to hook up with each of you through the next 6 months to a year if I get thru with some time.

Emux I'm getting another co driver which means I'll be seeing OKC alot so you can expect a call from me in the near future.

I'm sorry everyone. there was going to be people here this year that I really wanted to meet. Play some metal for me and I want a copy of any recordings.
I'm really going to miss being there.
Nightrain Sad Sad Sad

Peace Brother. You will be missed! Anytime we get a chance to get together I am game. I make a pretty mean ribeye and there will be one with your name on it at the house. Mr. Green
Jointus
Green Leafy BBS Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:40 am   Reply with quoteBack to top

Dagnabbit! Sad
We'll miss ya Nightrain!
Nightrain
Too Much Free Time

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:20 am   Reply with quoteBack to top

Jointus wrote:
Dagnabbit! Sad
We'll miss ya Nightrain!

Just eat some BBQ for me.

Emux I'll take you up on that offer. Ribeyes are one of my favs.

I hate to miss this, but I have no other choice. I will miss seeing you guys too.

But I am already planning for next year. Who knows maybe by then I'll be able to play something in one of the groups.
Nightrain Sad Sad Mr. Green
Jointus
Green Leafy BBS Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:09 pm   Reply with quoteBack to top

Nightrain wrote:

I am already planning for next year. Who knows maybe by then I'll be able to play something in one of the groups.
Nightrain Sad Sad Mr. Green

Well, since you are missing this year's bash then we will require that you do play something in one or more of the groups next year!
I'd say at least six songs......and you're gonna have to do vocals too! Twisted
Jointus
Green Leafy BBS Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:08 pm   Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a PM from 'Dazed' over at the CBBS....looks like he will make it this year! Very Happy

I am also PM'ing some other people that had replied to the 'Texas Bash' related posts at the CBBS.....maybe we can get some more folks in on this year's bash! Mr. Green

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic