KieselGuitars.com     FAQ    Search    Memberlist    Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in  

completed cd - please check it out View next topic
View previous topic
rynnce

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:11 pm   Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I posted this on the Carvin site, but for anyone who didn't see the post please check out my home project cd that I finished up recently.

http://www.reverbnation.com/bricknerproject

I've been a Carvin user since the early 2000's and have been a semi-regular on the forums since then (yes the old Carvin forum too). I primarily used two parts-casters for the project, both with Carvin necks and warmoth bodies. I also used a Cavin B4 bass. The reason for the warmoth bodies is that at the time I put them together the Carvin bodies didn't have much of relief cut where the forearm contacts the body during playing (and my hand used to go numb!) but I love both of the necks. The Sherwood green one has an all maple neck, a dimarzio solo in the bridge/ap11middle/dimarzio heavy blues/neck, and sperzel locking tuners. The black cherry guitar has a dimarzio heavy blues in the neck and an old Duncan full shred in the bridge. The neck has a rosewood fingerboard and is one of the limited production compound radius fretboards.

Hope you can check it out and let me know what you think! Very Happy

(Ohh, there is also a Christmas track on the site as well)

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic