KieselGuitars.com     FAQ    Search    Memberlist    Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in  

Left-handed LB-75 and other gear for sale View next topic
View previous topic
leftbas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:00 pm   Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, all, I have several items of Carvin gear that I'd like to sell, including my 1995 left-handed LB-75. Is this a good, well...forum, to sell them on? I saw a recent post where it was recommended that someone sell his bass on eBay, but that's not my first choice, at least for advertising it. I feel like I can reach a better audience here.

Any advice is appreciated...thanks!

--Chris
Bob C
Regular Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:04 pm   Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, perfectly acceptable and no fees, like on eBay (I do buy and sell there too, though). And everyone here is a Carvin lover, so you've found your target audience.

I'm a lefty and owner of a 1998 LB70. Unfortunately, I'll have to pass on your LB75, as I'm close to dropping some coin on a new PB4.

This site doesn't seem to get as much traffic as it did a couple years ago, but give it a shot (Post in the "For Sale/Wanted To Buy" section). Also, there are more lefties than you might imagine.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic