KieselGuitars.com     FAQ    Search    Memberlist    Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in  

Asking for help, and I hate it View next topic
View previous topic
Jlaura76
Regular Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:17 pm   Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all!

A few of you know it's been a rough run for the past year plus. I'm currently on disability from an assault in February, and things have just been piling up. For the first time ever, I have a single up on iTunes. It was a lot of work, and a dream come true (the rest of the album will be up in the next month or so). Starting the face the reality that with the damage I've got I may have to find a different job. Where the help comes in is this, I'm putting the link to my song up here. Please consider listening to and buying it. I need to raise some funds, and have been offered for a publisher to take on my project and help me get spots on local radio. Just need to pay some bills first.

I hate this, I don't want any handouts, but really want to move on for the sake of my wife and our home. If you don't like the song, please don't buy it. If you do, consider it. Thanks for your time guys.

https://itun.es/us/8SSldb Or just look me up, Jeremy Laura on iTunes, google play or Amazon.

Carvin Guitars:DC127T, LB70, AC375
Carvin Amp - none right now
Wanted - FG1 - the dream build!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic