KieselGuitars.com     FAQ    Search    Memberlist    Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in  

WTB - Electronic Cover for LB50 Bass (1979-1980) View next topic
View previous topic
Propar340

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:34 pm   Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Carvin Collectors and Players. New to the forum as I have recently purchased a Black 1979/1980 LB50 bass (not sure of the year as the serial number falls between the two numbers posted on the serial number identification page)

The bass is in VG condition overall, finish is in nice shape, truss rod is doing its job correctly and the pickups work. Unfortunately the electronics cover is missing, while I am sure I can fabricate one, was checking to see if anyone might have an extra cover they are willing to part with.
Propar340

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:44 pm   Reply with quoteBack to top

The recently acquired LB50 cleaned up nicely and the fabricated electronics cover looks pretty good too, unfortunately had to replace the switches with modern mini toggles, but they kind of look right. She plays great and the tone has more high end punch and cut than my Gibson Grabber G3. Definitely a great addition to the arsenal. Guess this gives me a place to add a couple pictures.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic