KieselGuitars.com     FAQ    Search    Memberlist    Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in  

For Sale/WTB Guidelines View next topic
View previous topic
Kevio
Super Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:45 pm   Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a couple things to keep in mind here...

As a little way of saying thanks to people who have sent in donations to help keep the site running, I'll now "Sticky" any For Sale posts by Museum Supporters, so they stay at the top of the list. So, if you're a Museum Supporter, and you want to make a For Sale post, let me know and I'll Sticky it. Just let me know when it sells so I can unsticky it.

Bumping posts just to keep your FS item at the top of the list is a no-no. FS items that are repeatedly bumped just for position will be deleted.

Please keep FS/WTB posts on topic. The purpose of this section is to allow members to easily buy and sell gear, not get into discussions that aren't really relevant (such as Carvin's resale value, one wood versus another, etc). It's disservice to the sellers to "junk up" their post with a lot of off-topic stuff. Obviously, questions pertaining to the gear for sale is perfectly acceptable and encouraged.

If you're selling something that's posted on the CM, feel free to link/point to your page on the site.

As always, thanks!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic